One of the goals at IM Tuning is to pursue engine building and tuning to the very highest of standards of tolerance, quality and customer needs. Though we specialize in TM, X125 and Parilla engines, our expertise is spread across many other brands and types of engines. We strive to meet the most stringent production standards while constant quality measurement ensures that the work we do exactly matches our customer's specification. Our state of the art machine shop includes Sunnen and Effeciemme cylinder honing machines, lathe, milling machines and API Eddie current dyno.
• Complete and partial engine rebuild services including cylinder honing, piston fitting, crank balancing, and much more.
• External and Internal inspection with thorough cleaning service
• In-house Porting, blueprinting and Dyno Services with print off info sheet
• External parts such as carburetors and pipes
• Custom recreational work available
• IM uses Genuine Engine components
• Trackside tuning - our trailer is professionally outfitted for engine work on the go. Look for us at National races to help you get back on track.
SEND US YOUR ENGINE FOR REPAIR
1. Phone (360.988.5104) or email us so we can schedule service and offer a timeline.
2. Print off the "Engine Repair Form" at the bottom of this page and fill it out
3. Pack your engine WITH the repair form and ship.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. Once unpacked, your engine is sealed and washed before undergoing an inspection.
2. IM will contact you with a comprehensive quote before any work is done to confirm replacement parts and work.
3. 50% deposit is due before work is commenced.
4. After service is complete, your engine is professionally packed and shipped back to you with a tracking number.
We have very competitive pricing available and are able to work with your to achieve the work you want and stay within your budget. You can also email us with your inquiry and we will be happy to put together a comprehensive quote for you.
Click the Engine Repair Form to print off and include with your engine.HISTORY
With over 30 years of experience, Claudio Valiante began tuning engines for his kids Michael and Claudia's engines back in the 1980's. With an automotive background and a passion for competitive racing, Claudio excelled in this new endeavor. Following his children's progress, Claudio found himself building and tuning Comers, Yamaha, TaG, and finally Shifter engines. Progression found success within racing bodies such as Stars of Karting, SKUSA, IKF, WKA as well as regional and club races in Canada and United States. With this success, karting became a mainstay in the Valiante family and soon Claudio found himself returning to Italy to visit engine factories to gain relationships to further his knowledge and import engines. This led to Claudio being the first to bring and then import the IAME Leopard into North America.
The knowledge gained by Claudio would be passed down through his onsite team located at SIMA. Along side the SIMA track and Italian Motors Pro Shop, IM Tuning continue to offer engine building services on site and across North America. Not content with being in one place, IM Engine Tuning also operates out of the Italian Motors trailer - which is outfitted as a mobile engine tuning shop, complete with honing machine, crank balancer, lathe among other tools of the trade. See more on our history of dyno here.